Father in Heaven, we lift Your name in praise, glory and honor. Help us and guide us through your Holy Spirit to remember on this day, to be more mindful, more thoughtful, more thankful, more prayerful, more praiseful and more worshipful than we were yesterday.
- Mindful of you; looking for and seeing You in all things.
- Thoughtful of your love, mercy, grace and forgiveness, all exemplified on the Cross of Calvary. Thoughtful of others also, treating them as we wish to be treated.
- Thankful for ALL things. Thankful for the blessings of life. Thankful for the mountain tops and the valleys. Thankful for the lessons we have learned through our valleys and trials.
- Prayerful throughout the day.
- Praiseful in our heart, as I lift Your name in praise, glory and honor often today.
- Worshipful in our attitude. Worshipful even when we do not realize it.
Help us Father to be all of this today. Help us to walk closer to You than we did yesterday.
In Jesus’ name we pray,
*** If we make it a habit to grow more and walk closer to God than the day before, there is no limit to our spiritual growth.